Best Restaurants in Disney World
Sharing is caring!
Find the best restaurants in Disney World to plan your next trip.
Since we go to Disney World quite often, we don’t always eat during our visits. However, on special occasions, we definitely enjoy a special meal! Especially on our one on one dates, we try to have a great meal. Since it’s just the two of us, we love making our time together special. The best restaurants in Disney World are obviously a personal choice. But here are some of the top options for your next visit!
What types of food options are available at Disney World?
Walt Disney World Resort in Florida is home to a wide variety of dining options. And these range from quick service restaurants to fine dining experiences. So here are some of the most popular types of restaurants found at Disney World:
- Quick Service Restaurants: These are casual, counter-service dining locations where guests can purchase items such as sandwiches, salads, and burgers.
- Table Service Restaurants: These are sit-down restaurants where guests are seated and served by a waiter. They typically offer a more relaxed atmosphere and a wider range of menu options compared to quick service restaurants.
- Signature Dining Restaurants: These are high-end, full-service dining experiences. These offer a fine-dining atmosphere, exceptional cuisine, and an extensive wine list. Some of these restaurants may also feature a dress code.
- Character Dining: These are dining experiences where guests have the opportunity to meet and interact with Disney characters while enjoying a meal.
- Outdoor Vending: These are food stands found throughout the parks. These offer a quick and convenient way to grab a snack or drink.
There are many different cuisines and dining experiences to choose from at Disney World, including Italian, Chinese, French, and American. In addition, there are also a number of restaurants that feature special dietary options, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and Kosher.
The Best Restaurants in Disney World Ranked
- Victoria & Albert’s – This is Disney World’s premier fine dining restaurant, located in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. The restaurant serves a seven-course menu with options for wine pairing and vegetarian or gluten-free options.
- California Grill – This restaurant is located in Disney’s Contemporary Resort. It offers stunning views of the Magic Kingdom and serves contemporary American cuisine with a focus on fresh, seasonal ingredients.
- Le Cellier Steakhouse – This Canadian-themed steakhouse, located in the Canada pavilion at Epcot, serves high-quality steaks, seafood, and wine.
- Be Our Guest – This restaurant, located in Magic Kingdom’s Fantasyland, is based on the classic Disney movie Beauty and the Beast. Guests can dine in one of three dining rooms – the ballroom, the Rose Gallery, or the Beast’s Castle – while enjoying French-inspired cuisine.
- Narcoossee’s – This seafood restaurant, located at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, offers a menu featuring fresh seafood and steaks with a view of Seven Seas Lagoon and Cinderella Castle.
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant – This quirky restaurant, located in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, offers a fun and unique dining experience. There are cars shaped like classic 1950s convertibles as seating. The restaurant also features a movie screen that plays classic sci-fi clips and trailers.
- Tiffins – This signature restaurant, located in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, offers a variety of international cuisine and is themed to reflect the travels of Disney imagineers.
- The Plaza Restaurant – This charming restaurant, located in Magic Kingdom’s Main Street USA, serves classic American cuisine and offers outdoor seating with views of Cinderella Castle.
- Yak & Yeti Restaurant – This Asian-inspired restaurant, located in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, serves a variety of Asian-inspired dishes including sushi, stir-fries, and curries.
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue – This dinner show, located at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, is a fun and interactive musical revue with a hearty all-you-can-eat dinner featuring fried chicken, barbecue ribs, and all the fixings.
These are just a few of the many dining options available at Walt Disney World. No matter what your taste preferences may be, you’re sure to find something to satisfy your cravings. There truly is something for everyone!
Get Help Planning for FREE
If you’re looking for FREE guidance and help planning your Disney vacation, reach out to my friend Jamie at Love of the Magic Travel. Fill out this form to get your FREE no obligation travel quote.
Best Restaurants at Magic Kingdom
Magic Kingdom is one of the four Parks at Walt Disney World. It also has some of the best restaurants in Disney World. Here are some of the most popular restaurants at Magic Kingdom.
The Ultimate List
- Be Our Guest Restaurant: This signature dining experience is based on the classic Disney movie “Beauty and the Beast.” It offers a unique dining experience in one of three themed dining rooms. These are the ballroom, the Rose Gallery, or the Beast’s Castle.
- Columbia Harbour House: This quick-service restaurant serves seafood, chicken, and vegetarian options in a New England-style setting.
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café: This quick-service restaurant offers a variety of items, including burgers, chicken, and salads.
- Liberty Tree Tavern: This table-service restaurant offers traditional American cuisine. The setting is colonial-style. And it features a family-style feast with dishes like roasted turkey and prime rib.
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café: This quick-service restaurant serves Tex-Mex favorites such as tacos and fajitas.
- Pinocchio Village Haus: This quick-service restaurant serves pizza, salads, and other Italian-inspired dishes.
- The Diamond Horseshoe: This quick-service restaurant serves hearty American fare in a Wild West-style setting.
- The Plaza Restaurant: This table-service restaurant serves classic American cuisine, including sandwiches, salads, and entrees, in a charming, turn-of-the-century atmosphere.
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant: This table-service restaurant serves Italian cuisine and is based on the Disney movie “Lady and the Tramp.”
- Crystal Palace: This is a character dining experience that features Winnie the Pooh characters. It is served buffet style and is one of my personal favorites.
These are just a few of the dining options available at Magic Kingdom. So whether you’re looking for a quick bite on-the-go or a sit-down, multi-course dining experience, you’re sure to find something to suit your needs at Magic Kingdom. They have some of the best restaurants in Disney World!
There’s Something for Everyone
Walt Disney World Resort in Florida offers a wide variety of dining options, including quick-service restaurants, table-service restaurants, signature dining restaurants, character dining experiences, and outdoor vending options. In addition, the resort features a range of cuisines, including Italian, Chinese, French, and American, and also offers special dietary options.
Magic Kingdom, one of the four theme parks at Disney World, has its own set of dining options, including Be Our Guest Restaurant, Columbia Harbour House, Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café, Liberty Tree Tavern, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café, Pinocchio Village Haus, The Diamond Horseshoe, The Plaza Restaurant, and Tony’s Town Square Restaurant. There are also many choices at the other four Disney Parks as well. Stay tuned for more on those options in upcoming posts!
You may also like:
Epcot Festival of the Arts Full Guide
Behind the Seeds Special Tour at Epcot