Orlando Magical Dining is the Most Delicious Deal in Town
Sharing is caring!
There are so many magical things about Orlando. But one of the most magical things of all is Visit Orlando Magical Dining! This is an amazing deal that features a prix-fixe dinner for $37. It’s one of my favorite times of the year to visit new restaurants. It’s a great way to visit some of your favorite restaurants in town. And it’s also the perfect time to try out new dining locations! And did you know that each meal supports a charitable cause? $1 from every meal served during Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining benefits one or more local nonprofits that help people in need.
Visit Orlando is celebrating their 16th year of creating magical dining experiences for visitors and residents alike. And this year, you can add Magical Nights to your evening out! These are special deals for local hotels to complete your special evening. Keep reading for all of delicious details on Orlando Magical Dining and Magical Nights.
Orlando Magical Dining Details
Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining returns this August, celebrating 16 “sweet” years of showcasing some of Orlando’s top cuisine. Visitors can also take advantage of special hotel offers with savings up to 40%! In addition, they can also enjoy with food-focused theme park events. This is a perfect time to plan the ultimate foodie getaway in Orlando this fall.
From Aug. 27 – Oct. 3, more than 80 of Orlando’s fine dining restaurants will offer a $37 three-course, prix-fixe dinner menu. And right now, menus for most participating restaurants are now live at MagicalDining.com so diners can plan ahead, make reservations and explore exclusive hotel offers.
“Now in its 16th year, Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining continues to evolve with new features to make it easier for diners to research restaurant options, share plans and recommendations with others and even create a weekend getaway,” said Casandra Matej, president and CEO for Visit Orlando. “Magical Dining is an important program for our community because of both the money raised for charitable organizations and the support it provides to our local restaurants, who are still working hard to recover from a challenging year.”
Which Restaurants are Participating?
There are 73 restaurants participating this year! So while I can’t list them all here, you can check out every one at this website. They can be organized by location, dietary needs, outdoor seating, options, and more. You’ll find choices all across Orlando. Here are some of my favorites:
- Deep blu Seafood Grille
- Ruth’s Chris
- Seasons 52
- The Melting Pot
- Eddie V’s Prime Seafood
- Capital Grille
- 310 Park South
- JALEO at Disney Springs
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill Disney Springs
- La Luce at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Terralina Crafted Italian
- A Land Remembered at Rosen Shingle Creek
- The Kitchen at Hard Rock Hotel Universal Orlando
And how do you take advantage of this deal? When you make a reservation or are seated at your table, just ask for the special menu! That’s it!
And so many more! We’ve had the opportunity to visit many of these restaurants in the past. And I’ve loved my experiences at many of them. Try something new during this year’s event. And visit one of your favorites!
What is Magical Nights During Visit Orlando Magical Dining?
With the addition of Visit Orlando’s Magical Nights, visitors gain access to exclusive hotel and resort offers with savings up to 40%. From weekend getaways and romance packages to stay-and-dine savings and more, these exclusive offers make it easier than ever to pair dinner with an overnight stay in Orlando.
Find more than a dozen hotel options here, including:
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort: Save up to 30% on an overnight stay.
- Ramada Plaza Resort & Suites International Drive Orlando: Save 40% and get a free bottle of champagne.
- Element by Westin: Receive a free ride on The Wheel with popcorn and soft drinks for up to four people.
- Rosen Plaza Hotel: Special package including dinner for two at Jack’s Place, a Magical Dining restaurant and breakfast for two.
For locals and visitors, this is a wonderful way to elevate your foodie experience. A great meal and a great night out; this sounds like fun to me!
Exclusive Theme Park Foodie Events
I’ve already had the chance to visit the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. And for foodies, there’s not much more you can hope for in an event!
Orlando visitors can pair their Magical Dining experiences with foodie-centric events in Orlando, including the longest-ever Epcot International Food and Wine Festival and other top-notch returning favorites – guaranteed to satisfy everyone’s appetite.
- At the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival (July 15 – Nov. 20), guests will savor exciting and unexpected flavors from around the globe as they circle the iconic World Showcase. This delicious celebration features 129 days of foodie fun, including a menu of new flavors and sips along with live entertainment, family activities and more.
- SeaWorld’s Craft Beer Festival (Aug. 13 – Sept. 12) features more than 100 crafts brews, wines, seltzers and cocktails. Beer enthusiasts can sample an unbeatable mix of domestic, international and local Florida favorites and savor more than 20 food items expertly paired to match each guest’s preferred brew. And to top it all off, festive entertainment will keep the party going all day long.
Find your perfect food experience starting August 27! Let me know your favorite Orlando restaurant in the comments. Can’t wait to hear what you discover during this year’s event.
You may also like:
The Best Things to Do in Orlando for Adults